Tuesday, December 17, 2013

No Progress

I heard back from the lawyer today. Basically....they got nothing yet. They said they emailed the other insurance company but haven't heard back yet. She also emailed them again to see what was up. Hopefully they'll get back on this because this is not getting better. I used to be able to at least walk back from the mall. Now, I can't. I take a short bus ride, or a cab if I have to wait for the bus and it's too long a wait. Normally, I can walk back from the mall in like 10 minutes. 15 at most, if the traffic is bad.

A bath was helpful for a bit tonight, but it wasn't the best. Like I said before, it hurts again once I get out of the tub. Tonight, I'm not sure if there was a spasm or if it was painful pleasure while muscles relaxed. The bath is one of the few places where I can shut off. I turn on some classical piano solo (at least that's what Songza says is playing) and then just rest. I guess that's my Pisces side. I was really stressed out today and my mind was in all sorts of places, but with the bath, I can stop everything for a little bit. The piano helps too. I've always liked listening to piano. Tried playing, but I got confused trying to play two staffs at once. And I had trouble with bass clef. I still have to look twice at a bass note to see what it is.

I digress again.

So I guess today's blog...still no progress. Kinda like that scene on The Simpsons when Skinner and Bart are looking at stars through a telescope, Skinner reads a bearing and says "...no sighting", reads another bearing that's a degree in difference and says "...no sighting" and so on. It's like blog day 1 - no progress. Blog day 2 - no progress.

See? The Simpsons is useful in daily life!

Today's positive...I got my latte Tuesday, even though I didn't have my latte Tuesday buddy. But still. Yay cheap lattes.

No comments:

Post a Comment