Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Barely an update

Sorry I haven't been updating much, but there's not much to update. I'm fine in the morning, gets a little worse during the day. But the acupuncture must be doing something good because the pain isn't as intense as it was. And I can pick up a few more kids. Still not as easy as the smallest ones, and definitely not as long. But still! And there are a few kids I won't attempt to pick up yet.

So there is something working, somewhere. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

Again, not much of an update but there's not much to update. Nothing really going on at the moment.

On the positive side, not so much a major one for today, but in general, I came to a huge self-realization that is a big step forward in my own emotional life. So that's always good.

I guess that's it. My back is hurting some now, but it's also bed time so...sleep it is.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment