Thursday, January 23, 2014

Second Session Down

It's been a few days, but I've been busy.

I had my second acupuncture session on Tuesday, and it was a late one, so I didn't get home until late, so no update. Wednesday is choir, and I come back late, so no entry then.

Today is Thursday. When I saw her, the acupuncturist said that I seemed to have some improvement. It was very slight, but some. I didn't really notice it. I did notice that I had to pee more right after. I'm not sure if it's the relaxation or the fact that I drank a lot of water that day. I was also told it could be detox. It'll be interesting to see what happens next week.

I'm going twice next week. I explained how I was in pain the first few days after, and then I seem to be fine in the morning, but it gets worse during the day, like how it used to be. That means I have to see her more. It also seems to be going the same way this week as well. I've definitely notice a more of a sensitivity. Sometimes, I can do things I couldn't, but other things that were fine make it hurt. Not sure exactly what's up with that. And the pain feels a little different. I can definitely identify a pinching feel to it.

Trying to do a bit of walking but it's not easy considering it's dark and cold when I get home. Did about 15 minutes today, from the bus depot to Walmart. Yeah, my back hurt after that. But it was, late and cold and I was already hurting from the pain during the day. But I want to walk. I have to walk. I don't want to gain that weight back again. My pants are still kinda tight and I'm not happy with that. Doing a few little things with my eating too, so hopefully that'll help.

So I guess that's it for now. Acupuncture doesn't seem to be really working yet, but I'm told it can take a while. Maybe if I'm getting treatments twice a week, there'll be a difference. I miss some of my old life.

I almost forgot my positive. Nothing really big happened today. Not that I can think of. The cat was very happy to see me today, but that's because I was mad at her yesterday for eating another pair of my headphones. I'm supposed to be social tomorrow, but that'a tomorrow. I guess today was just an average day. Nothing really happening. Maybe that's the positive, that nothing bad happened. Is that a positive? A lack of a negative is a positive? In math that works. Now I'm rambling so I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment