Thursday, January 16, 2014

Two days later

So it's been a few days since I've been to the acupuncturist and...well...no change yet. I was told that this can happen. Some people feel better right away, some feel better after a few sessions. I think I'm on the second side.

Still getting spasms, still feeling pain almost all the time, still sometimes feels like I've been stabbed or punched in the back. So hopefully over the next few sessions, things will be better. If not, then we'll need to find another method of treatment.

That's really about it. People have asked how it was and really that's it.

As for the positives in life...well, since like September, I've been collecting these Funko Pop vinyl figurines. Mostly My Little Pony ones, but I also have a Lumpy Space Princess anda Gizmo. At some point, I'd like a lot of these figurines. Anyways, since September I've been collecting the MLP ones. However, three are hard to find in stores. They're even hard to find online. ThinkGeek was even out of theses three. Until a few weeks ago! I got an email notification that two of them were in. So I ordered right away and now they are mine! The only one I missing is Dr. Whooves. I'll find him...somewhere...sometime (see what I did there?).

Again, that's just a quick updated on the acupuncture. More to come when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment