Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Waits and Sees

I had to look back at my last post to see what I posted last. Oops.

Last week, I spent most of my free time lying in bed. I wasn't the happiest about that but I did manage to catch up on some tv.

I got to see my doctor on Thursday and he gave me another prescription for my painkillers. However, these ones...well...they're definitely more powerful than the last ones. Those were 375mg, these are 550mg. So when I take one, I don't have much pain for about 10-12 hours. But once they wear off, I'm hurting again. Which sucks.

I also got some bad news. It seems that my acupuncture is no longer covered. Or rather, I used up all the money I had an advance for. Myself and the acupuncturist have been in contact with the lawyer people and insisting that I need more treatments, especially considering my recent flare ups. No word yet. The acupuncturist and my doctor also recommended seeing a chiropractor or physio therapist on top of it. So we'll see how that goes.

If I can't get an advance, I'd have to take a loan (with a 20% interest rate) and I may not be able to claim it because I've already had an advance and I need to prove that it was only for therapy and really, it just seems complicated. So I'm not really sure what's going to happen if I can't afford my treatments anymore.

And I noticed that my back hurt more today after work a lot more compared to the weekend. But that might just be because I was a lot more active today than over the long weekend. Something else to monitor.

Well, that's all for now. Let's see what happens when I get words back from all.

No comments:

Post a Comment